Published on Monday, 31 March 2014 10:42
Eun Ji Cho is an assistant professor at the School of Design at Hunan University. She completed her Ph.D. in Design at Politecnico di Milano in October 2013 with a dissertation on service design for social innovation and sustainability. From 2010 to 2013, she was a member of the research unit DIS (Design and Innovation for Sustainability) at Politecnico di Milano, and worked for DESIS (Design for Social Innovation and Sustainability) Network. Before her PhD study, she received a MSc in Design for Interaction from TU Delft (Delft University of Technology), the Netherlands.
- Cho, E. J. (2013) Designing for Sociability: A Relational Aesthetic approach to service encounter, In Proceedings of DPPI 2013 (Designing Pleasurable Products and Interfaces) conference, September 3 - 5, 2013, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Cho, E. J. & Rogel, L. (2013) Urban social sustainability through the web: Using ICTs to build a community for prospective neighbors, In Proceedings of ICT4S 2013 (Information and Communication Technologies for Sustainability), February 14-16, 2013, Zurich, Switzerland
- Baek, J. S. & Cho, E. J. (2012) Enrichment of social relations in collaborative service: Social networks and Sociability, paper presented at Cumulus Helsinki 2012 conference, May 24 - 26, 2012, Helsinki, Finland
- Cho, E. J. (2011) Interpersonal dimension of services, In Proceedings of IASDR 2011 (the 4th World Conference on Design Research) conference, October 31-November 4, 2011, Delft, The Netherlands
- Cho, E. J. (2011) Interpersonal interaction for pleasurable service experience, In Proceedings of DPPI 2011 (Designing Pleasurable Products and Interfaces) conference, June 22–25, 2011, Milan, Italy